The Township of Georgian Bay
Invites applications for the position of
Library Board Member
This is an opportunity to contribute to a vital community service.
The term of the Board is for four years.
*Meeting dates & times to be determined by the incoming Board.
Candidates must be 18 years old, Canadian Citizens and
residents of the Township of Georgian Bay
Please submit a written application,
including a brief resume of any related experience and background,
in a sealed envelope marked “Library Board Trustee”
before November 24, 2014 to
Susan Boonstra, Municipal Clerk
Township of Georgian Bay 99 Lone Pine Road
Port Severn, ON L0K 1S0
Donations to the library are appreciated. Please follow the guidelines below.
- Children and adult fiction and non-fiction in both French and English, print and audio format. Must be in good condition and within 5 years of print.
- DVD’s and Blu-Rays, both fiction and non-fiction.
- Video Games
We cannot accept:
- Text books
- Non-fiction material older than 5 years
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- VHS tapes
- Periodicals (Magazines) by the box
Please be advised that not all donations will be put in the collection. If it does not meet our criteria for the regular stacks, your donation will be put in the ongoing library book sale. Thank You!