MobilePrint from anywhere!
- provide a collection of current and popular titles and topics
- foster a love of reading and learning through collections and programs
General Information Services
- provide print and electronic sources of information
Community and Tourist Information Services
- provide access to community and regional-based information
Community Meeting Places
- provide a welcoming, neutral, safe and accessible space for meeting and gathering
- available at a nominal fee
Mobile Print from your device
- available at a nominal fee in Honey Harbour & MacTier
Internet / Wireless Access / Public Computers
- free with your library card
- materials not available in the Township of Georgian Bay Public Libraries can be requested and brought in if available from other Ontario Libraries
Donations to the library are appreciated. Please follow the guidelines below.
- Children and adult fiction and non-fiction in both French and English, print and audio format. Must be in good condition and within 5 years of print.
- DVD’s and Blu-Rays, both fiction and non-fiction.
- Video Games
We cannot accept:
- Text books
- Non-fiction material older than 5 years
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- VHS tapes
- Periodicals (Magazines) by the box
Please be advised that not all donations will be put in the collection. If it does not meet our criteria for the regular stacks, your donation will be put in the ongoing library book sale. Thank You!